Monday, August 10, 2009

Trappings Of A Life

These are some of the things in my life that have meaning. Sometimes they are entertainment, education, stress relief and some times they are things that trap me into a life I don't mean to be living. Sometimes I get caught up in working just to pay for my things, pay for this place to keep them that I actually have no time to enjoy them. Then I think I need newer things because the older things just can't keep up with the workload. But I manage. I just have to step back and remind myself that it's not about things. There is more to life than things. And the things I have now I can work with just fine. Maybe not as efficiently or as quickly as new things, but I can accomplish what I need or want to do with these current things all the same. It's all about patience, and enlightenment, and knowing that, for today, I have just what I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment