Friday, August 7, 2009

Fruit & Cheese

Doesn't the cheese look like cut up pieces of marble? I thought this was so pretty on the table. This is herbed cheese (sage? I don't remember) and it was REALLY good. Not like eating marble at all!

I work at Galpin Motors and we had a party last Wednesday for the unveiling of the new Lee Iacocca 45th Silver Anniversary Mustang. Since I wasn't there as the "official" photographer I went around taking "art" pictures. Oh, I took some party pics too, but that wasn't my main objective. The food table was a picture taking paradise, as this shot proves. The fruits & cheese and the desserts were so beautiful (and yummy too!). The food and drink is always top drawer at Galpin parties.

You can tell I'm not a car gal, right? I mean, c'mon, we're having a party for a Living Legend of the automotive world to introduce a limited edition of one of the most iconic vehicles of all time and what am I shooting...the FOOD! LOL! I wasn't completely oblivious to the reason for the party, I did take photos of the car (which is absolutely beautiful), and the man of the hour. I'm posting them on my Facebook today along with the other "pretty" pictures I took.

No comments:

Post a Comment