Saturday, August 29, 2009

Gumby & Pokey at The Beach

Wow, they have BIG seashells on this beach Gumby and Pokey found!

This was one of the set ups I tried with my fake beach that didn't work out. I was trying to make this look like the sea shore. There is water there at the bottom but it doesn't look like it. I probably should have put something blue or dark under the plastic to give it some color. But anyway, you can see what the basic set up was for the fake beach from this photo - folding table in the back yard, painter tarps and a couple of bags of sand box sand from Home Depot.

I believe this was the concept shot that started the whole beach idea. I wanted t shoot Gumby and Pokey at the beach, but didn't want to drive all the way down there to do it. I should play around with Photoshopping in a horizon and a shore line.

1 comment: