Monday, June 20, 2011

Playing With My Food

I was making roasted vegetables in the crock pot the other night for a potluck. As I was cutting up the the most beautiful, red perfect bell pepper I have seen in a long time I had to stop my knife and take photos of it. I spent about 20 minutes arranging veggies and taking photos. It's funny how the different areas of my life will overlap sometimes.

I like to cook. I'm a pretty good cook, having learned from my mom and her mother. I also have a passion for photography which, interestingly enough, fits in almost anywhere. I try to keep my camera with me all the time in case I am inspired by something I see. I haven't been posting on my blog for a while as I have been taking a ceramics class and that was filling a creative spot in my life. Now it's summertime and I'm in between classes, hopefully I'll be picking up my camera more often.
 And the crock pot roasted veggies were yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment