Monday, June 27, 2011

Open The Door

Opening the door and stepping out is dangerous!
Bilbo knew this. Frodo knew too.
Gandalf probably knew better than both of them!

What dangers lay "out there" beyond the door?
The danger of:
...having your reality questioned.
...being exposed to something new and unexpected.
...meeting someone new.
...and so much more!

What wonders lay "out there" beyond the door?
The wonder of:
...having your reality expanded.
...discovering something new and unexpected.
...meeting someone new who will change your life forever in ways you never expected! ...and...so...much....MORE!

Something new and unknown is out there for me. I found it the other day when I went out my door. It's actually something I had been looking for (for decades, although I didn't realize I had been looking that long until recently). A new opportunity, a new possibility, a way to combine several of my passions and paths into one, focused, amazingly cool thing.


I'm looking forward to this and I hope I make the best of this opportunity. I don't know where it will lead, but I sure know I'm going to enjoy the journey. Pictures to follow as I follow my bliss...

No comments:

Post a Comment