Saturday, January 23, 2010

A Perfect Day


I went to visit a friend who lived at lake Isabella once. In one day I went through just about every kind of weather possible - it was sunny when I started out, I drove into and out of rain storms, after I got there we went up into the mountains and it started snowing while we were there, coming back to the house it was raining again with thunder and lightening and really strong winds.

The next day I drove from Isabella out to the coast on Highway 155. What a beautiful day! I drove through dry, dusty desert, up into beautiful green hills, on and on, watching the vegetation change as I went through the valleys and up over this hills. Some of my best days have been when I can just get in the car and drive, with no appointments, time lines, or agendas. I can drive when and where I want and stop whenever the urge to take a picture strikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment