Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Cooking at Howth Castle May 30

Wednesday, May 30

Jane surprised me with a hands on cookery class in a castle on Wednesday night. We collected Allison, her sister-in-law and met two of her friends at the castle. There were about 20 people (only one of them was a man, but he seemed to have a good time).

The menu:
  • Marinated Beetroot with Grilled Goat Cheese
  • Baked Sea Bass with a Cannellini mash and Basil Sauce
  • Green Beans with roasted red peppers and pine nuts
  • Lemon Roasted Potatoes
  • Yogurt, Orange and Cardamom Panacotta with Poached Nectarines.
We all worked together to prep the ingredients and then we sat in the Butler's pantry and ate the meal. Everything was delicious! There wasn't anything I didn't like. LOVED the Lemon roasted potatoes! They gave us printed recipes for everything so I can cook any of it again when I get home. I definitely will do that!

No comments:

Post a Comment