Thursday, October 28, 2010

A Fountain And A Very Full Day


I went to a Dreamweaver seminar in Culver City today. It was on the University Of Phoenix campus. This fountain was in the courtyard. Very pretty!

It was a very long day! It took me over an hour to drive 26 miles this morning. The seminar was great! Very informative. Very inspiring. I learned a lot of things about Dreamweaver that I didn't know it could do. I also learned something about Adobe Fireworks, which I knew nothing about before today. It has some very useful stuff in it. I learned how to do things in Photoshop I didn't know how to do and how to use some features I've seen before but didn't know how to use them. Now I REALLY have to build my own website again. I've had two in the past but nothing in the last few years. There are so many new things I can try.

After the seminar I had to drive back to work (again, it took me over an hour to drive only 26 miles) to attend a CPR/First Aid class for 4 hours.  I needed to update my CPR training certification. It was a good refresher, but I'm REALLY tired now.

No comments:

Post a Comment