Friday, November 13, 2009

Berries

I got really overloaded in October and couldn't keep up with my blog. The way I tried to work around that is to pre-load images in a folder and date them so I know which photo to choose for the next day. That way I don't have to spend time looking for them. So, today it's berries.

This photo would make a cool background for something. I've been shooting a lot of things like that lately - images to use as backgrounds. A couple of years ago I took some great shots of a tree across the street from my office at this time of year. The leaves were green, yellow, orange, brown and shooting up, I got a clear blue sky. Now I have to go through all my CDs and look for those photos because I need them for "fall" backgrounds on projects I'm working on now.

Maybe I should get back to the berries. There's a lot of different colors of berries. And why are blueberries called blue when they're really purple? Who gets to make up the names? And who knew raspberries are hairy? If you look at them really close you can see the little hairs on them. If you take this picture into Photoshop and blur it really well you just get blobs of colors - shades of reds and purples - yet another interesting background!

[Note: I did finally find the CD with the Fall trees on it. 11-15-09]

No comments:

Post a Comment