Thursday, September 3, 2009

Ana Baby

This shot is one of those reasons I try to take a camera with me everywhere I go. My family got together in a park for Father's Day and when I arrived I found this scene. My niece is about 3 months old sleeping here in her mom's lap. The "awwwww" factor alone makes this one a keeper even if she wasn't family!

This little baby is 15 years old now and much harder to take a photo of. I discovered with her older brothers that at a certain point in a child's life they will stop pestering you to take their photo and will actually run and hide at the first sign of a camera! She hasn't quite gotten to the disappearing stage yet (her brothers have that down cold) but she doesn't like having her picture taken as much as she used to when she was younger.

No comments:

Post a Comment