Wednesday, July 8, 2009


July 8, 2009 - The Soap Bubble
My first picture for my first Blog. This is my nephew, several years ago and was the first photo I ever took with a 35mm camera. I was just playing around, learning the camera and I had thought the bubble popped before the shutter snapped.

I was surprised when this amazing photo came out. 1,000's of photos later and I still think this one is awesome! My mom thinks it would be better if he was facing the camera so she can see his face, but that is exactly the reason I like it so much- it makes the image universal. It's not a photo of a specific little boy playing with soap bubbles, it's a picture of every child playing with soap bubbles!
I plan to put up a different photo every day. I hope you enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment